Drinktrain is a group dedicated to making the evening (and sometimes morning) commute on the train more enjoyable. We are not affiliated with any corporation or business, and wholeheartedly embrace the concept of "pack it in, pack it out," leaving no trace of our social gatherings once we leave the train. We welcome all like-minded fellow commuters who happen to bump into us on the train (and apologize if we happen to bump into them!). This wiki is intended as a place where members can announce upcoming events, and/or information that would be helpful to other members. Check back often for up-to-the-minute Drinktrain event information.
- Drinktrain is not an exclusive club! The information hosted here is intended to help you craft your commuting experience to be both environmentally (meaning on the train) friendly, and fun for everyone. But, because of abuse by SPAM bots and the like we gave closed self-registration and now only allow sponsored account registration. This means you must either know a current member who can register for you, or contact @drinktrain to become a user of this site. To create a user account for your friend visit the User Sign-Up Page.
- Rules of Drinktrain and we mean it
- Drinktrain Poster Gallery is now available
- Recipes of Drinktrain page has been created (need eggnog recipe please)
- Songs of Drinktrain page has now been created!
- If you use Flickr, share the love and tag your photos with Drinktrain. Also check out the Drinktrain Flickr Account
- hey, we all prefer beer fumes to gasoline fumes. Help spare the air by signing up for the spare the air email alerts.
This Week's Trains
Upcoming Events - You, too, can sponsor a Drinktrain!
Proposed, Rescheduled and TBD Trains
- Erik and his I drink alone train. (Yeah...like there\'s any point in me telling you when it is...sheesh!)
- Death By Sushi - What happens when you jump in front of a moving sushi roll at 0 mph?
- Pyjama Train - bring out your best PJs! :)
- Thug Thursday Train - sippin' on gin and juice, with my mind on my train, and my train on my mind.
- Potrero Hill Pub Crawl - Find out why people have been getting off the train at 22nd street...
- June Reunion Train & Meetup - Thursday 6/16/11 - Drinktrain celebrates the good times with this reunion train and meetup.
- Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull Train - 5/22 - Dress as your favorite indy character and join us as we have an adventure!
- How to edit a wiki
- Web site statistics
- Post your Haiku here
- Business Cards - Sign up for them here! 15 for $1
- Drinktrain members The visual guide to who's who
- Drinktrain mailing list - add yourself now! (Email Drinktrain@Drinktrain.org with your drunken rants)
- Help is here! Click the help link to find out how to post a picture to a page.
- Charity donations
- Restaurants what we like
- Beer Troubleshooting Guide
Quote This ...
Farkas, get off the train - conductor
That's an archetype, not a stereotype. - AD
Why do the trains not happen in the morning? - KX
How do I get ... ze laid? - AA
Just go fuckin' hug sombody - ES
the sushi bar in the sky - JF
Drinktrain....put it in your mouth! - RY
I just want fucking potatoes! - Fark
Yeah! I'm the backdoor master! - ES
Do you put on a show?
You need dildos 'n stuff... - NG
When did your pants come off?? - AA
Alcoholic and Educational. Drinktrain...it's Alcocational! - RY
You CAN'T take everything I say as a good idea! ;) - ES
Stop making a point with my beer! - RY
That's not a six pack, that's an XBOX harddrive! - DK
Liquor is nothing! - HS