Idiot's guide to uploading a picture to a page
- You need to first upload the file to the site.
- Click the "Upload file" link in the toolbox menu (left).
- Follow the instructions on that page.
- Go to the page you want to add the image to, and click the "edit" tab at the top of the page
- Go to the edit pane at the bottom of the screen (below the preview pane)
- Insert your cursor where you want you new photo to appear
- Click on the icon for image, change "Example.jpg" to your image file name.
- Click "show preview" to check your work ;>
- Click "save page"
Hope this helps.
Now, go post your picture to your member page so we know who the heck you are!